Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The half a million dollars achievement

• 07-07-2008 4:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭

I have about ten missions left before I finish the game and my bank balance is $140,000. I blew a lot of money get health regens etc.

Is it going to be possible for me to get the $500,000 achievement for the Xbox or would it be quicker for me to restart?

I have not done any of the assassination, car robbery or most wanted side missions.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,236 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Getting the cars for Stevie will get you a good deal of money. Once you get all 30, you can bring any car to him for money. No point in restarting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

No, Robert is right, you're back you square one if you restart, then you have to do all of your work again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

Just get your balance back over 250k then finish the game, you'll be fine ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Gazza376

Again Roberts right, getting all the cars will get you a good amount of money, i found that if you do the asassins missions and the wanted missions they too give you a good amount of money;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Just got the achievement last night - a God am I! There's not much to spend the money on though apart for weapons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

silvine wrote: »
    Just got the achievement last night - a God am I! There's not much to spend the money on though apart for weapons.

Still be careful though, a rocket launcher and 8 rockets costs about 55,000 each time. I was down from 550,000 to 180,000 before I realised and started saving my cash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Meh, sure the money's there for using, it isn't like you're saving up for a car or something!

Advertisement