Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Part-time jobs

• 07-07-2008 4:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

Anyone know somewhere in Ennis/General Clare Area that are hiring part-time workers for the summer?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Tesco, Aldi, Lidl and Dunnes are normally good places to start

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Mazletov

I've been to some of them, might give Aldi a try. But what I'm really looking for is places where you know they are looking for ppl to hire. Staff wanted signs etc.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I think the only place I've spotted a sign like that was in Xtravision. With the 3 new pubs opened in town there's bound to be some bar work going

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Mazletov

Xtravision....didnt notice a sign there...better check it out. I had a trial in The Library Bar but ended up being surplus to requirements.

Most of the busier places will be looking for an expierenced bar person to hit the ground running and puck out the pints as fast as possible, look for an "older" type bar for hours, they'll train you in and it'll mean you get expierence for next year ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement