Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling perlico contract

Options
  • 07-07-2008 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

Ok bit of a story here, but was wondering if some-one could give me some advise as to where I stand.

I wanted to upgrade my perlico package from 1mb to 2mb, so I signed up over the net 3 weeks ago. I have rang them every week to see what the story is and they keep saying they have to send the request off again as it was sent back to them(customer care) I have asked what the problem is with it and they dont have an answer.

Meanwhile they have added a Add-On on to my account which would of come with the 2mg package, which I dont want if its not included with the broadband. When I asked them to take it off my account, the lady said I would have to send in a letter stating that I wanted the add on removed. Surely I shouldn't have to do this for something I never ordered in the first place?

Also, can I cancel the request to the 2mb broadband as it doesn't seem like its going to happen any time soon, and my orginal contract is up next month so I would like to switch anyway so I get a faster broadband speed.

Thanks for reading and all advice welcome:o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

the best thing is to write to them and send an email to them telling them you want to revert to your original package as you are entitled to do under distance selling rules associated with online purchases,

and considering they have not yet delivered and are probably waiting on eircon to upgrade them before they can upgrade you?

Advertisement