Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Movie Themed Party.....HELP!

Options
  • 07-07-2008 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭

Im goin to a movie/tv themed party this week n im finding it hard to figure out a suitable costume. Im short n quite large chested wit dirty blonde hair, so lara croft is out hah! Thought about Pam Anderson in Batwatch but cudnt find a red swimsuit :(

Any suggestions (apart from the cliché Princess Leia/Marilyn Monroe/Wonderwoman types, its been done!) would be great :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Last fancy dress night I was at there was a girl dressed as a female verson of Alex from a Clockwork orange. She put a lot of work into the costume and she looked great. It can be a relatively simple costume but it looks well.

Other than that -
    Catwoman (Probably can be got easily)
    Female Hannibal Lecter (saw that before looked well)
    Chun-Li - Street Fighter movie (NYOM)
    Alice in wonderland (Sexy Versions can be bought in Ann Summers IIRC)
    Oompa Loompa (Seen a load of girls out one halloween all dressed like this, was hilarious)
    Random Princess (Easy way out)

And so on ...

Remember, the more obscure the movie the better chance you have of your costume being unique.

Think back to films you watched recently and think what the female chars were wearing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Jabcity

c - 13 wrote: »
    Oompa Loompa (Seen a load of girls out one halloween all dressed likethis

Haha you sure they didnt just get carried away with fake tan?

The Hannibal one sounds good, cud even be done with face paint, just wearing white...i like it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Jabcity wrote: »
    Haha you sure they didnt just get carried away with fake tan?

The Hannibal one sounds good, cud even be done with face paint, just wearing white...i like it!

I actually did the Hannibal on myself before. Rented a straight jacket from a costume hire place for it, it looked the business. Just dont let your friends tie the arms for the laugh, they are quite hard to get back out of without help.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

raquelwelsh.jpg

Advertisement