Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Record Form (and other PhD application forms)

Options
  • 07-07-2008 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where the 08/09 student record form is available online?

Or any other forms for PhD applications that arent processed online.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

No i'm having teh same problems myself!

I think you just need to find the contact for your school and contact them.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Definitely two years ago there wasn't a form online, although I vaguely remember having to fill in an electronic one confirming my details. Ask your school - very often if you've already sorted your postgrad they're only a formality. :)

http://www.ucd.ie/pgstudy/prospectivestudents/programmes/research/cls_research.htm#biom_biomol_r

Mloc I'm not sure what school you're in (how i wish it were just faculties, so much easier) but they're contact details for the people who are dealing with PhD applications for various schools.

Hope that helps - now if only I could get my contact to reply...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

Just got a reply there from the co-ordinator, I'm in Public Health and Population Science. Turns out it was just a case of recent change of staff.

Yeah I got in contact with my person today - jsut waiting for it to arrive into my inbox!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Bui

Welcome to the organised chaos that is ucd admin. Once you've got all that out of the way, just wait till you have problems getting your first pay cheque - Its going to be a long four years guys!

Advertisement