Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats there to do in Waterford???

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭King Ludvig

Thanks for the replys. If theres no Aikido, Ill do some other self defence instead. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 146 ✭✭munsterman2008

on clubs and societies day you will be made known of anything you can join, just make sure ur in for it unlike me last year oops lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭King Ludvig

Cool when will that be do you reckon? In the first week or two of the semister?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 kitten_bar

I'm delighted to be able to help with this one!

Starting Wednesday 24th September and running the last Wed. of the month from then on (for now - hopefully if it's popular we'll run more often) Square starts upstairs in Phil Grimes (Johnstown)

Kicking off at 8pm Square is a night in, out.

Scrabble, Monopoly, Trivial Pursuit, Chess and more - all in the cosy environs of the upstairs bar. If you're not enclined towards a pint (full bar will be availble) there'll be tea and biscuits on the night also.

A perfect night to go with friends or make new ones. Everyone will get a name tag and mixing is compulsory *grin*
    Free in - and we'll play till closing time.

Everyone is welcome - being a rock'n'roll widow (my husband is in bands and is out 5 nights a week) I know what it can be hard to go out to new places on your own - I'm hoping this is a night where you'll meet new people every week and the conversation (and slagging) should flow during the games.

Scrabble Referees (with dictionaries) will be on hand and to settle and challenges.
    This is a dream night of mine (I'm such a nerd) so I really hope it works.
    Hope to see you there!

Anyone who has extra old scrabble or games lying around, or would like to help out on the night -send me a PM.

xxx Kate

/end shamelss plug

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Interesting idea to say the least. Good to see that someones having a bash at a night that wouldnt be classed as standard pub fare. Hope it goes well for you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭beaushalloe

fair play to you kate, great inititiatve, hope it goes well for you!

Advertisement