Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who should Ireland send to Eurovision 2009?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭An tSaoi

I thought that the influx of foreign nationals would aid us in the Eurovision. I imagined their relatives back home voting for Ireland because Ludis and Natalja were living here now. Instead, all the immigrants just ended up voting for their old country, rather than their families voting for their new one. Add that onto the political voting that even the most uninformed halfwit has recognised for years (but not the Eurovision makers for some reason) and you've pretty much got no hope of use ever qualifying again, let alone doing well in the final, let alone ending up in the top five, let alone winning the competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Mary D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9QF5d-4ZQ8

I think the video for our Eurovision song is class, I absolutely love her yellow coat. By far this is the best song we're had in years.

Advertisement