Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

blaupunkt Dublin C30 for a Tevion(aldi)

Options
  • 07-07-2008 5:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello,
    My Fiat Seicento has a Blaupunkt Dublin C30 and I bought one car-radio Tevion (aldi stuff).
    My questions are, can I just remove the Blaupunkt and put the Tevion? Do I need any adapter?
    BTW - right now the Blaupunkt does switch off when the Eng stops.

Thank you
    SA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Read the manual. On the back on the Tevion will be contacts for power, aerial, speakers etcetera. After removing the BP you should be able to fit these contacts into the Tevion.
    GL

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

the Fiat has standard ISO plugs from what I remember, presuming the Aldi unit has the standard plugs, you won't need an adaptor.

You will need to run an accessory wire from the cig lighter so that the unit will turn off. the Seicento doesn't normally have one. some Fiats have the permanent live and accessory live reversed, but from the Sei's I've seen they only usually have one live.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 SmallAnt

:)

Advertisement