Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D-Boys M4A1 barrel,stock wobble.

Options
  • 07-07-2008 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

hi there all,it has come to my notice that my D-boys M4A1 has barrel and stock woble.every screw ive come across so far ive locked down,but i cant find any for the barrel or stock to stop it wobbling around when skirmishing.
    i know its not a big problem but if anyone has the knowledge to fix the problem,id be greatly thanked if i got some replies back.
    thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

sup man.,

Ya know the delta ring, that bit that looks like a cog where you put the front grip on, you have to tighten that., :)

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭delta-boy

thanks vtec for the assistance on the barrel,now(how do i do it but?) its just the stock im wondering how to tighten.ahh sure ill leave it for the time being,ill ask someone this saturday at HRTA.thanks again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

is it the whole stock thats moving or just the bit that moves back and forth?

if its the whole stock and the tube inside it, you need to take off the shoulder bit by pulling out the lever that ya adjust the stock with, and then theres a cap on the end of the stock tube thats held on with a philips screw, remove that and the cap will come off, then just look down the tube and you will see the screw that holds the tube on, just tighten that and your laughing., :)

if its just the bit that moves back and forth, you remove that bit and put some insulation tape on the stock tube to pack it out a few milimeters, then refit the put the bit back on and it should be tighter., :)

Advertisement