Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

bye bye california

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

He has a serious point when he says
    Pearl Harbor and 911 are obvious parallel Calamity events. And seeing them both in perfect alignment here in Luke 11:19 we are also getting a big clue how they are both pointing us prophetically to another major calamity for the USA coming in the year>>>
    TWO THOUSAND AND EIGHT
    58 + 102 + 19 + 49 = 228 !!!
    From December 7, 1941 to September 11, 2001 = 21,828 days !!!

im so worried

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Probably shouldn't have waited until the day before to bring this to their attention, eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭JangoFett

What a load of absolute tripe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

OMG!!11!! today is 7/7/8!!!!11! and 7/7/8 minus 1/1/2 equals 6/6/6!!!!!!1!!!11111!!!1!! REPENT!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

It's 10'000 times worse than 911

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

egan007 wrote: »
    It's 10'000 times worse than 911

DIVIDE THAT BY 10,000 AND ITS 911!! OH MY GOD!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

He forgot to carry the 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭fitz0

All the bright colours make me really want to read it while at the same time making so terribly hard to read.

Also lol its funny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

Yet another moron reading too much into arbitrary f**king numbers. It's worse than the flippin Jehovah witnesses.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

I wonder how he will feel after all his hard mathematical work goes to waste

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

See the "BULL" horn in the President's hand !
    See the "RAM"ming crane in the background !!
    Think about the "LAMBS" slaughtered there on 911 !!!
    LAMBS 47 reverse match = 74
    TWIN TOWERS are on the 74 longitude
    gematria SAN DIEGO = 74
    BULLS 66 + RAMS 51 = "117"

That reminded me of how cartman explained that kyle was responsible for 9-11.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

so many bright colours, so little sense

o_o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

I'm really hoping it's just satire but I dunno...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Eglinton

Yawn.

Oh my God it's the 8th and California Has disappeared off the map! I wonder if i can get a refund on my plane tickets.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Nice site they got there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

July 9, 2008 > Today is July 9 and as far as we can see we are past the primary danger timezone of July 8, 2008 for Southwest California. We always said from day one we did not know 100% for sure if any calamity would happen only that the evidence met the minimum threshold to take precautionary action.

Many people in the end came to that same conclusion as well so we had to come forward and make the evidence public and err on the side of caution and let everyone decide for themselves if they wanted to react to this information or not.
    We sincerely apologize to anyone who might have gotten upset by this. Obviously it never was a pleasant topic to have to deal with. At the same time we are truly thankful the day has past and no one got hurt from a major calamity in California.
    Remember however just because July 8 has past every terrorism expert is still predicting its only a matter of time America will get hit with another 911 and California still remains the #1 primary tgt state with many prophecies still predicting calamity coming to California.
    The only difference now from our view is we don't have any biblical insight for a specific timeframe for the next 911 or any of these events. May God forgive us for our errors and lead us into the truth of where we really are in these endtimes. We pray for mercy to be warned out of harms way and be led into the truth of his salvation thru our Lord Jesus Christ. amen.
    Stephen
    Proverbs 22:3
    A prudent man foresees evil and hides himself, But the simple pass on and are punished.

Its alright we can relax, the recession will be all over soon!

Could not resist.....

They had a contact us button on their site...

so i mailed them....

"How could you have been so wrong!
    I quit my job sold my house and moved my entire family and nothing happened!

I don't get it, you had such good proof there.....what now?
    You have ruined me, I'm even doubting my faith."

The Reply

Yes It was extremely compelling evidence . And many people saw it met the threshold to take safe action. But we always said we did not know 100% for sure if it would really happen or not. And this in no way should effect your faith in Jesus Christ as the Lord and savior of your life if he truly. The bible says we are all seeing thru a glass darkly these things that pertain to future events. We're simply off on this one calculation somewhere yet to be understood.
    You have to look at the flip side of the coin what if this calamity really had happened. It was a personal decision all of us had to make and each are responsible. I pray the Lord will guide you and all of us into the truth in the future and forgive our errors.
    God Bless

Advertisement