Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rebecca-a kindergarten nurse

Options
  • 07-07-2008 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭

:eek: who here reckons shes ruined her career by going on big brother?? i certainly wouldn't want her near my kids after her carry on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

She'll be out for a while, but when people completely forget about her and who she is/was she might get back into it. I wouldn't want her near children ... Or most adults though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

mmm presumably she'll cash in on her 5mins of z list fame and then attempt to go back to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭cobweb

what has she done?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

She certainly wont be on the cover of any lads mags.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

cobweb wrote: »
    what has she done?
    I hope that is a sarcastic question?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

She certainly wont be on the cover of any lads mags.

You'd be surprised what they can do with photoshop;)

bit off topics lads.. but the only thing i find unattractive without rebecca is her personality

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

akamossy wrote: »
    the only thing i find unattractive about rebecca is her personality

OMG, that's what Loladub said just the other day too!

Dyflin wrote: »
    OMG, that's what Loladub said just the other day too!

Well em its the truth, i dont think shes an unattractive girl

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Oh yeah, sooo attractive when she chewed her way out of that paper bag, yum yum! :eek::D

• Advertisement

Dyflin wrote: »
    Oh yeah, sooo attractive when she chewed her way out of that paper bag, yum yum! :eek::D

Was one way of getting out of it wasn't it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

akamossy wrote: »
    Well em its the truth, i dont think shes an unattractive girl

So should all blokes be aroused then by this? Going by your loigic, he's a real keeper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

So should all blokes be aroused then by this? Going by your loigic, he's a real keeper.

Eh, what?

Going by what logic? Because she doesn't think Rebecca is the 40 stone monster you keep making her out to be? Kat is larger than Rebecca but you don't refer to her in the same way. Why is that do you reckon? Perhaps because you find Rebecca's personality to be ugly, maybe. Which as it happens is the point that was being made.

We get it charlie, you think she's fat.

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Eh, what?

Going by what logic? Because she doesn't think Rebecca is the 40 stone monster you keep making her out to be? Kat is larger than Rebecca but you don't refer to her in the same way. Why is that do you reckon? Perhaps because you find Rebecca's personality to be ugly, maybe. Which as it happens is the point that was being made.

We get it charlie, you think she's fat.

Going on the logic that she isn't unattractive. Of course she is unattractive on the outside as well as the inside, and it's not only 'plus size' figure that makes her unattractive. How about that permanent scowl slapped across her face, or that sprawling mess she calls hair. Also, the fact that she wears clothes from baby gap doesn't help her cause.

I have never been attracted to Asian women, so it would be hard for me to comment on Kat, but i'll give her this, at least her dresses for her size, and doesn't look like an extra from shameless.

We get it chinafoot, you don't like Bex being called fat.

Going on the logic that she isn't unattractive. Of course she is unattractive on the outside as well as the inside, and it's not only 'plus size' figure that makes her unattractive.

She's unattractive to you. Eye of the beholder and all that.

We get it chinafoot, you don't like Bex being called fat.

Not in the slightest, I just find it pretty boring that you need to refer to it in every post you make about her.

Not in the slightest, I just find it pretty boring that you need to refer to it in every post you make about her.

Well perhaps I wouldn't have branded her so often with it if she spared us the displeasure of stripping down every 5 mins and wobbling around the garden.

Well perhaps I wouldn't have branded her so often with it if she spared us the displeasure of stripping down every 5 mins and wobbling around the garden.

Well you can always change the channel.

Well you can always change the channel.

Nah, it's easier and more enjoyable to put up with it and call her a fat oink instead.

Emm i am entitled to my own opinion and that is mine. I didn't say you had to be attracted to her, i just said i don't think she's unattractive. As i said i'm entitled to my opinion and you're entitled to yours but i don't think ridiculing her about her weight is the way to go.

Advertisement