Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farmers market?

Options
  • 07-07-2008 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I heard there is farmers market starting in september in UL. Apparently it would take place every tuesday. Does anyone have any info?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭limerickwoman

It started today. Some of the traders are from the milk market, pity the crepe stall wasn't there, imo they are far better than the one they sell outside Javas.

Anyhow, it's great to have a farmers market in UL.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭toushea

Have to say it surpirsed me when i saw it today its a really nice set-up mind you and the fudge was lovely . Aleready looking forward to next tuesday, who knows it might even expand a bit as it cathces on

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Whats this about smelly farmers stinking up my beloved alma mater? Huh, explain!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

Peteee wrote: »
    smelly farmers

Taring every farmer with the same brush eh Pete? I thought you knew better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

The Don wrote: »
    Taring every farmer with the same brush eh Pete? I thought you knew better.
    defensive much? :P

/stirs

• Advertisement

kaimera wrote: »
    /stirs

/stirs sh1t. Its what you do best. There must be a bit of farmer blood in you :p

OT. Good to see that there's something like this in UL now. How many stalls were there and what were they selling?

*400th post

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

i think there were 7/8 stalls

veg, butcher, cookedwhole pork, fudge/chocolate, a small crafts one i think too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭idPlease

Everyone!

There is a stall there called Gingergirl and wow :):):):) i sampled some of the chocolate brownies on tuesday and i'm not lying they were amazing!! Good value too ;)

idPlease wrote: »
    Everyone!

There is a stall there called Gingergirl and wow :):):):) i sampled some of the chocolate brownies on tuesday and i'm not lying they were amazing!! Good value too ;)

How was the girl? Did the hall carpet match the living room?

Advertisement