Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good forum for selling IT books?

Options
  • 07-07-2008 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hello, sorry for butting in here, I'm hoping someone can advise me. I have loads of second-hand programming books of my husband's to sell off (random selection of titles: UNIX in a Nutshell, Protecting Networks with SATAN, Learning XML... the list goes on). Problem is, I can't seem to find a good forum for actually selling them. To sell on Amazon.co.uk, you have to have a UK address, and I'd rather not use Ebay as you have to pay per item that you want to sell. Can anyone recommend a good (free) place I could sell these books?
    TIA.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

www.adverts.ie is good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭neil_hosey

id say head for any college with a Computer Science Department and stick up a A4 sheet with list of books and prices. Seriously, i used to sell my books every year.
    -NUI Maynooth
    -DCU
    -UCD
    -Trinity
    -DIT
    all in Dublin have Comp Sci. depts. maybe give them a try.

No harm in throwing them up on ebay aswell?

Advertisement