Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Save the Louth Hospital

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

Will do Fred, absolutely nothing wrong with that hospital and might I add it's staff are second to none. I actually think its provides a much better service than the Lourdes...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Done.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭ant043

done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭sandyg

done :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

done - although I am from Drogheda I think it is a disgrace they want to close the Louth (I work in Dundalk and have had occassion to us the Louth in an emergency)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭eveie

done
    im from meath and we have the same on going problem with our ladys' in navan, the health board keep de grading the facilities their. its a disgrace that etheir even thinking of closing louth hospital. our health service is under sever pressure and closing hospitals isnt going to help, unless of course they built new and more up to date facilities

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 tweedle_dum

done :)

Advertisement