Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i want 2 get my exgirlfriend back wit me need advice

Options
  • 07-07-2008 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

were going out a year its on a break no fight she just wanted time and space we still txt but feels like its going no where wot do i do i really love her can any body help thanks :confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

She has told you that she needs time and space. It is important to give her what she needs.
    It's not like anyone on an internet forum is gonna give you a boombox, point you to her window and tell you that a big ridiculous romantic act is going to save anything. Relationships are more complex than tricks to win somebody back and despite the fact that you clearly care about the girl, sometimes even the fact that you are deeply in love with the other person is not going to save the relationship.
    I wish you luck but remember that love has a harsh learning curve with a near 100% first time failure rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Don't mine the dr, he knows nothing about chicks. Let Uncle Pighead guide your ship through these rough and treacherous waters.

Tell us her name and we will help you write a love poem for her. Chicks love all that slushy stuff. You can claim full credit for the poem although we may have to put in a few deleiberate spelling mistakes and dumb it down a bit so she believes it's come from you.

Yeah anyway, tell us her name and we'll get cracking.

Lets hope the first name rhymes with "anal".

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Looby_Loo

If she knows how you feel about her and has asked for space I think you need to respect that. The ball is in her court now

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,161 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Do the complete opposite to what you think you should do and that's your best chance. No joke. Grand romantic gestures only work in movies.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

oh i do like where this thread is going

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 johnstu77v

ive been 2 do da oppsite 2 wot i should do like wot is dat so many things u wana do and tried

I..
    Well...
    That...
    Sorry what?

EDIT: MODS???!!! MODS????!!! To the Thunderdome now.
    PLEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSEE????!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Looby_Loo

johnstu77v wrote: »
    ive been 2 do da oppsite 2 wot i should do like wot is dat so many things u wana do and tried

That txt speak is really hard to read:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Dude just leave it be, chances are if you keep pursuing her she will think you are a huge stalker type, which isnt good at all.
    Leave it be, sleep on it and move on. it's hard but you've no other choice really. you cant force her to get back with ya.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Take it to personal issues and learn to type like a grown up.

I locked it first!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,312 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

OP, you have a keyboard with approximately 100 keys, I suggest you use all of them instead of typing the gibberish that was your last post.

I also suggest you take this to the Personal Issues forum where you're more likely to get useful advice without the input of Pighead and co.

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement