Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling VF Broadband Contract?

Options
  • 07-07-2008 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭

I know that if I cancel my vodafone broadband contract I should incur a termination fee but has anyone managed to escape the fee? I'm not talking about your 14 day guarantee I'm talking about once you're in the 12 months and want to cancel- has anyone cancelled without penalty and how??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

If you can prove its not fit for purpose you can cancel any broadband contract, you just have to be persistent, in some cases it might involve a trip to the small claims court. If your connection is working well on the other hand and you just want to get something else you don't have much chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

thanks for reply, anoyone else have any experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Ah-Watch wrote: »
    thanks 4 reply, ny1 else have ny experience?
    Just a friendly word of advice, cut the text speak out, its not looked upon well here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

" Fit For The Purpose " , what are your speeds ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Franco632

Hi there,

Do you think that I could terminate a 12 months contract with Vodafone saying that I'm leaving the country before the end? I am in Ireland for 8 months and I wonder if I could use this argument to escape the cancelation fees...

Thanks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement