Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about usefulness of Walkie Talkies

Options
  • 07-07-2008 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Wonder if anyone can help me. All sisters, brothers, husbands, wives, kids etc going away together this Summer (in Ireland) staying in two houses that are reasonably close to each other but in different roads.

Was wondering if the purchase of two walkie talkies from ebay would be of use and save money on lots of phone calls between the two houses. I've heard of people using them on ski holidays etc and heard they're great for that, but are they worth it when staying in Ireland and do they really work well? Obviously I'd keep them and use them in future for the kids etc so we'd get more than just this use out of them, but no point buying them if they're not going to work well.

Thanks
    AmberG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭humaxf1

pop into argos...they do quad radio packs with batteries and chargers...

Advertisement