Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dect Phones - Pairing Bases

Options
  • 07-07-2008 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

If I have 2 Dect Phone systems, one Philips and one Tevion, with the Philips acting as the main base.

Can I extend the range of the system by pairing the Tevion Base with the Philips base (if possible)?

I am looking at a means of extending the range of my phone system in the house that I will be able to get calls when I am in my workshop, and the range extenders I see on the web are a bit too pricey for me.

Regards,

D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭JohnnieM

No.

I find the Siemens dect have the longest range without going overboard on price.. I have found thst using for eg the Siemens 7010 base and any (gap Compatable) Dect handsets (or indeed the siemens handset )gets maximum range (by the way in the case of dect range is is still crap but your at its limit now)..
    What about this price is ok.

Advertisement