Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Requesting CCTV footage

• 07-07-2008 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭

(Mods, I'm not sure this is the appropriate forum for this topic - but I don't have access to the legal forums? so if this is in the wrong forum please feel free to move - thanks)

Recently a good friend was knocked off his bike in Dublin City. Thankfully he is now OK, the Doctors and Nurses say he is very lucky to be alive.

We are dealing with two very helpful Bicycle Gardai from Pearse street who have been to this point just great, they even passed a message to the driver to let him know the mate is OK!

However my mate has asked me to see if we can get a copy of any CCTV footage that might be in existence!

I was going to approach the two investigating Gardai but last week someone in work said that it was Dublin Corporation who we need to approach. We know exactly where and when the R.T.A. occurred and even what my mate was wearing! so, can someone please point me in the right direction?

Many thanks in advance!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,811 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

You're quite right. The GARDA RECRUITMENT forum is not the correct place for requesting CCTV footage.

If you do not have access to the Legal Discussion forum, contact one of the mods, unless you have done something to warrant a ban.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement