Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microaid

Options
  • 07-07-2008 11:52pm

Not sure if this should go here, computers and technology, laptops or even the Dublin section.

My girlfriend is looking to buy a laptop and she came across the website for this company based in Dublin. They're called Microaid and their website is here. Before she got into any sort of dealings with them, I thought it best to see if anyone on boards had any interaction with them.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭marktsang

hi,
    if its these guys,
    http://www.microaid.ie/acatalog/index_new.php
    i have used before, great customer service and fast delivery

mark

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Hi,
    I just placed an order with these guys for a printer after they were able to beat Dabs.ie (who I couldn't find it cheaper delivered anywhere else online) on price. I've also heard some bad stories about Dabs and I had previously bought a laptop off microaid and although the laptop had some problems which were down the the manufacturer, the customer service from MicroAid was second to none in dealing with it.

I sent microaid an email at 9:38 am this morning asking if they had the printer in stock, and I got a reply at 9:43 and it was a better price :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 melanie2009

Hi all these responses are more than 10 years old, I'm thinking of purchasing a mobile phone from them they are €100 cheaper than some of the others, are Microaid still as good as ever?? should I go ahead??? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Hehe, I was only sorting through old receipts yesterday and saw one from microaid :)

I haven't needed to use them in a long time, but I just checked there and they still seem to be going strong with a better website and some great ratings on feefo. Adrian still seems to be leading the show so I'm sure you'll be taken care of and given great service :)

Advertisement