Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public Internet

Options
  • 07-07-2008 11:54pm

Hey people this is sorta a random question but im just wondering could anyone spread a little light. Basically i'm going away on my holidays on saturday to the buensol apartments in torremolinos on the costa del sol and on the facilities of the apartments it says public Internet. im jjust wondering does anyone know what this means?

does it mean the apartments have wifi( which would sprike me as being unusual as its not a partiularly fancy apartment complex)

or could it be that for exmple the hole of the costa del sol have wireless internet?

Cheers people!

Stephen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

It probably means the hotel, not the hole ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

I'd say its more likely they have a 10 year old pc running Windows 98 and a 56K connection that actually runs at 1K.
    You can tell us all about the Costa del Shite when you get back :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Moved from After Hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

internet in the lobby i reckon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

wi-fi?? far from it. I was in your shoes last august when i went to Majorca,its just a computer with broadband in the reception area,most likely

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Bally8

Oh I have stayed there a few times. Great location- very noisy but hey who goes there to sleep?

As for public internet its a computer in reception area with internet access. Grand for checking emails etc

Enjoy yourself

Advertisement