Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Certs

Options
  • 08-07-2008 2:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭

Hi.I have a .22CZ and love it but im looking to get a shottie for those damn birds that fly over.So a quick question.Do i have to get a landowner to fill out more forms and go through all the same process again for the shotgun???thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭ivanthehunter

It depends on whether or not you asked for permission to hunt solely with a rifle or if you asked for permission to hunt with a firearm.
    I always ask for permission to hunt and shoot:rolleyes: So this gives me plenty of scope.
    If your hunting endorsement from the local farmer states rifle then you will need to have this changed to include shotgun:(.

This is only IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

I'd ask your FO first ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭the hunter

go and see your fo . he should have your original application/paperwork on file .. when i applied for a shotgun after i had got a rifle i didnt need to ask all over again ... :D

Advertisement