Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster online banking problem?

Options
  • 08-07-2008 2:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭

Hi all, In USA at the mo and can't access online banking with Ulster Bank even though I'm ebtering all the right details and have used it perfectly lots of times before.

It says I'm using the wrong customer number though it's all correct. It's awkwars as I need to use it here in the US to pay off credit card and whatnot. Any ideas what I could do about getting it sorted out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Call in internet banking help line and see is there a issue with your account. Its working fine here in Ireland.

Maybe call your branch and see if they'll transfer some funds over to your card for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

yea, call the telephone banking number and get them to check it out etc - as you are there the telephone banking people may be able to sort your issue anyway

Advertisement