Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beauty Therapy

Options
  • 08-07-2008 7:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I will be starting a full time BT course in October. It's in a private College and the fee's are €6k :eek::eek:

I am curious to see if there are any benefits available to me if anyone knows offhand??

I am a mature student and I will be taking a career break from my state job...

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭kob29

You do know that you could do the very same 6k course (CIBTAC, ITEC) for about a €100 in any of the VEC colleges in Dublin taking from Sept. to May like Grange Community College, Crumlin College, Senior College Dun Laoighre for example. Check out city of dublin vec and county dublin vec and dont be giving away money :D

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭kob29

Oh and where as I dont think you would get a maintenance grant for the private college, if you're eligible you would for the VEC colleges.

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭northdubgal

I checked out all the VEC's well before I even considered the private colleges but they have been booked up since March/April of this year.

Advertisement