Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for tattoo artist in dublin.

Options
  • 08-07-2008 8:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭

Right, been looking around in a few places in the Dublin area at portfolios and what not and a lot fo the work is great but I have not seen any great examples of work in the area of japanese animation, I know it's not the hardest thing in the world to do but still I want everything going onto my body perfect. So I come to you all, (yet again) to ask for advice. I'd like to stick to the Dublin area, but can travel to Cork if you think someone there can do a much better job (just naming Cork since a few of you seem to live there).

It's nothing to complicated, just a women with a couple of little designs here and there.

Thanks once again.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I know one of the ladies here got some anime work on her done by one of the dudes in Wildcat. Tread softly is her username. Awesome work.
    If you are looking for traditional japanese work then the italians in art tattoo templebar come to mind.
    I'm not thinking right yet as I'm just in work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

Wilburt wrote: »
    I know one of the ladies here got some anime work on her done by one of the dudes in Wildcat. Tread softly is her username. Awesome work.
    If you are looking for traditional japanese work then the italians in art tattoo templebar come to mind.
    I'm not thinking right yet as I'm just in work.
    Thanks a million, I'll look for her posts in the "I'll show you...." thread.

EDIT: I found her one and the same guy did her boyfriends which would be similar to they style of the one I want so I guess I need to go to Celestial Ring :)

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭xshayx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 tstalzer

Thinking about having work done by her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Is Mono working there now? Thought she gave it up

• Advertisement
Advertisement