Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Spoiler] This weeks nominations

Options
  • 08-07-2008 9:20am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Mario and Bex

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Can you spoiler the reasons most housemates gave for those noms?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

WOW, totally didn't see the first one coming!

Can't wait to see what Loladub thinks of this, oh yeah that's right, she can't comment can she?! :pac:;)

Hi Lola! *waves*

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

That's a surprise,hard to call that one.:confused:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

lafortezza wrote: »
    Can you spoiler the reasons most housemates gave for those noms?
    Unfortunately I cannot. I got the names from another forum :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

Id defo say Bex will walk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

I would like to see Bex go but I honestly think Mario will get the chop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

I don't wana see bex go, yes she is annoying but she's at least entertaining. Mario is nowhere near as exciting, he has a million and 1 conspiracy theories and it's getting a bit old. All him and lisa have been doing lately is talk about how all the other housemates are trying to stab them in the back, that is not very interesting to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Bex will be voted out I'd say

But yes the house will be more boring without her, they should keep her in to rile people up

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

got to be Bex... the house needs Super Mario.. think of all the health & Safety issues without him:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭meanmachine3

it's gonna be close very close,mario did make alot of fans up until yesterday. i'd say his popularity has taken a nose dive since having a go at lisa in the video. heres the link. also some of the comments posted on the link say it all :D

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=5720&position=10
    also remember when luke told the house mikey shaved his eyebrows mario broke his shtie laughing at mikey( this being the same guy who looked after mikey at the start and supposedly stood up for him). a bit two faced in my opinion.
    if mario stays it's only by the skin of his teeth.
    it'll be also interesting to see charlie Mchugh's opinion on this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Have to admit mario is a bit of a twat, i would have punched him if i was lisa. If she wants to wash up, let her wash up man!! She's liked in the house and why, because she keeps a low profile and doesn't pretend to be what shes not.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Hopefully it's Bex. I bet Channel 4 will try and redeem her though. Get her out!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

it'll be also interesting to see charlie Mchugh's opinion on this.

Well here I am, giving me tupence worth.
    it's gonna be close very close,

Probably will be close (60/40), but I will be shocked if the public chooses to keep Bex instead of Super M.

I am honest enough to admit that the bloke has his faults, but there are far more people who I have seen post that they at least appreciate his brent like comedy. Whereas Bex is just an annoying blob of a women. She was one of the culprits who escalated fight night, and in the days after it, acted like a complete spoilt brat. I think that stint in jail where she was yelling, screaming and kicking summed her up.

Honestly, whether you like or loathe Mario, how you would think bex is more entertaining is beyond me. She is about as entertaining as a pig in bedroom.
    mario did make alot of fans up until yesterday. i'd say his popularity has taken a nose dive since having a go at lisa in the video. heres the link. also some of the comments posted on the link say it all :Dhttp://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=5720&position=10
    also remember when luke told the house mikey shaved his eyebrows mario broke his shtie laughing at mikey( this being the same guy who looked after mikey at the start and supposedly stood up for him). a bit two faced in my opinion.
    if mario stays it's only by the skin of his teeth.

In respect of the first clip, I don't see what's wrong with it. It's been said numerous times that certain housemates do fcuk all in terms of tidying up after themselves. Mario thinks Lisa is being taken advantage of because of her good nature and is telling her to stick up for herself, irrespective of whether she thinks it will hurt her in the nominations. Is this not a fair point? Speak your mind and stand up for yourself, and don't let other housemates take advantage of you because you are afraid what they might think.

What's wrong with Mario laughing at Mikey? They're mates, any mate would laugh at that. Oh wait sorry, yeah Mikey should be treated like a baby and moddy coddled :rolleyes:. Mario wanted to help Mikey adapt in a new environment, and let him know that he was there if he needed anything. This doesn't mean Mario shouldn't have a laugh with him, as I am sure the last thing Mikey wants is no one laughing at his actions because he is blind. He shaved his eyebrows because he said he was bored and there was nothing to do. He knew what he was doing and was doing it for a laugh. What's wrong with others seeing the funny side of it as well.

There was nothing two faced about that at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

There was nothing two faced about that at all.

Maybe not, but the way he discussed Kat while he was in the bath was very two-faced.

I can't stand Bex but I'd keep her over Mario. I'd personally like to see Mario go just to let Lisa show a bit of personality.

if someone was to do a poll on the 2 to see who would go i wouldn't be able to vote because, they both have their good and bad points ( mainly bad)
    on one hand you have someone that takes everthing very serious so much so it's got to a point where i switch channels every time i see clips of the facilitator. if he wasn't there i reckon lisa would come out of her shell but as long as he's there she'll be wrapped around his little finger.
    then on the other hand you've got thunder tits ( i hope i'm allowed to call her that:p). who gets them out any time shes egged on by the lads, then has a temper tantrumn when someone takes her last bit of weed. i felt sorry for her when alex had a go at her for burning chips of all things, but most of the trouble shes in nowadays is of her own making. oh i almost forgot about the breaking of a mirror because she got banged up and where was luke, nowhere to be seen.
    it seems to be coming down to B-block versus luxury bedroom.
    no matter which way you look at it, there will be another one evicted from the luxury bedroom.

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Maybe not, but the way he discussed Kat while he was in the bath was very two-faced.

As opposed to continuing the conversation when she entered and setting her off on one of her crying frenzys.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Rineanna

As opposed to continuing the conversation when she entered and setting her off on one of her crying frenzys.

So you're saying bitching behind her back is better than being honest with her and saying it to her face, regardless of her reaction? :confused:

Rineanna wrote: »
    So you're saying bitching behind her back is better than being honest with her and saying it to her face, regardless of her reaction? :confused:

Well he already did that the night previous, and got slated for it, so he can do no right.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

charlie, as you know, I'm a big fan of Super M most of the time meself ... but you're starting to remind me of him a bit :)

The man is hillarious, really don't think he will go yet ...

EDIT: haven't got rid of the Super M sig, posting on boards.ie/mobile!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Wow. Very surprised mario's up! Bex to go anyway :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Get rid of Mario
    Hes a tosser

leave Bex in there for another while to annoy Motormouth.
    its funy at times the way she winds him up :D

It's Rebecca vs Mario - but who put them there?

This week it's the Widnes Warrior vs the Coventry Charger, man vs woman, Mario vs Rebecca. It's a clash of the titans... but how did that happen? Here's a rundown of this weeks nominations...

Dale voted for Mohammed and Rex

Darnell voted for Mario and Rebecca

Katreya voted for Luke and Mario

Lisa voted for Darnell and Stuart

Luke voted for Darnell and Kathreya

Mario voted for Darnell and Rex

Michael voted for Rebecca and Rex

Mohamed voted for Mario and Rebecca

Rachel voted for Luke and Rebecca

Rebecca voted for Mohammed and Rachel

Rex voted for Lisa and Mario

Stuart voted for Mario and Rachel