Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fear Factory World Tour 2009

Options
  • 08-07-2008 10:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭

Just seen that mentioned discretely in the corner of their MySpace site. That and a new album apparently. Hopefully they'll make it to Ireland on the tour. :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Can I be the first to go....."HELL F*CKIN' YEAH!"

Had to re-read your post to see exactly where it was written! Although "World Tour" to Americans, means a tour of America. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Oh yes!! I have been wanting to see Fear Factory live for about 15 years :o. Whatever about them making it to Ireland, if they make it to Europe I will doing my best to see them.

There's no news yet on their tour page. Hopefully more information will be forthcoming since all there seems to be on the MySpace page is:
    New Album and World Tour in 2009!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

According Wikipedia (yes, I know, it's not the most reliable, but anyway...) they are currently not signed to any record label. They might want to get that sorted out before they starting making an album.

It's a shame that Dino is no longer in the band though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

The label thing won't be an issue - I'm sure they're pretty much already on a small indie label :-) I know they left Liquid - but they'll either go on Burton's thing or Al Jorgensen.....unless someone else offers them a really good deal....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

Been waiting AGES to see these live i really hope they come to ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Vim Fuego

Won't Burton be playing with Ministry in Dublin this month? Maybe I imagined that though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Isaacunt

Who is supporting Fear Factory at The Academy?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Old thread is Old.

You will find all you need here.

Advertisement