Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The signal

Options
  • 08-07-2008 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭

Looks like this will be one of those cult classics. Not the most orignal of ideas but still looks good. Kinda Clerks meets 28 days later me thinks.

Blurb:
    A horror film told in three parts from three perspectives, in which a mysterious transmission which invades every cell phone, radio and TV, turning people into killers

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780607/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭DWCommuter

I really like the look of this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 skittle_fingers

doesn't that sound awfully like 'Pulse', with Kirsten Bell?

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭OldeCinemaSoz

i have this on the external HD for what seems like years...

thanks for the reminder to view! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

doesn't that sound awfully like 'Pulse', with Kirsten Bell?

Which is also the storyline of Cell by Stephen King, but I think this predates both? (Well probably not Kairo...the original to Pulse, which I'd recommend over the remake).

Yeah this is a great flick. Isn't each third of the movie written and directed by a different person so you get three different genres in one movie?

Advertisement