Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exact dates for repeats?

Options
  • 08-07-2008 10:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi,

Just a quick question about repeats. I've gotten my letter, I've registered online and I've paid the fees- but all I still know is that repeats will be between the 25th and the 30th of August. Anyone know when the exact dates for your particular repeats are forwarded to you? I kind of need to know for work.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

As far as I remember they're usually put up on the time table website at some point before the exams, sorry I can't be more specific than that. I'm sure bluedolphin will probably be able to help you out a bit better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭dedon

and they have the neck to charge €170 per subject aswell. Talk about a money making racket. Disgraceful.

Ya the timetable should be up by now in my opinion. People have to book off work and so on

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭digiking

Timetable is up...Yay Finally

http://www.timetable.ul.ie/

Alan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Anyone know when the repeat results are out?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

klong wrote: »
    Anyone know when the repeat results are out?

AFAIK they are out Monday 8th September, the day we return to college.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Mossin wrote: »

That's really, really kind of them :mad:

Cheers for the quick reply! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭unityofsaints

Mossin wrote: »

Hmm are alll courses back on the 8th? Surely there's bound to be differences.... I'm going into 2nd year Computer Engineering, any1 know when they are back? Cheers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Dont call me shirley.

College is back the 8th for all students.

Advertisement