Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which 2 teams will make it through the hurling qualifiers?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

I'm not entirely sure what the story is with tickets nkay. I'll be in Liverpool so I haven't been listening out for information but your best bet would just be to keep an ear out on WLR and check ticketmaster every once in a while

Edit: Tickets just released on ticketmaster. Seats are unreserved and tickets have to be collected at the ground

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/180040EE92320EB9?artistid=943008&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=229

WLR are saying that you can pay at the gate either if you want. Tickets €25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭bill_ashmount

deise59 wrote: »
    Jumped in? Oh I see am I not allowed voice my own opinions on the attendence matter? Or do I just have to sit back and leave you post mindless messages like "lol"?

I was responding to someone else not you, even though you decided it was yourself. Anyway I'm done with this, your obviously a bit dim...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

Funny that, because it seemed to me that you quoted my message

Advertisement