Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TIPO Flour

• 08-07-2008 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭

anyone know where to get it? I bought a pasta maker and apparently this flour is the job...

I am in Cork... but other half is in Dublin so either county

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

Type 00 flour, you should get it in a speciality food shop, or perhaps in one of the bigger supermarket chains.
    I use Strong flour, and it does the job for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Little Italy in Smithfield.
    http://www.littleitalyltd.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭balon

A lot of health food shops stock it as do Sainsbury's in Newry if you're ever up that way..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭real_484

Check out The Boot’s Specialities Unit 21, City Link Park, Forge Hill, Kinsale Rd Cork Ireland. When you head to the airport you turn left onto forge hill and they in the estate opp a car dealers right at the back. You will see the Italian flag over the door. It is a Italian deli and supplies lots of restaurants in Cork. Has tipo flour and great selection of pasta and meats.

Advertisement