Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do, What to do?

Options
  • 08-07-2008 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

I was going with a girl for about 4 weeks earlier this year. Nothing too serious, because it was such a short time. She then decided to push it back to a friendship, as she heard some sh!t about her ex and had a lot of stuff on her mind. She was not in a place to start a serious relationship and we were starting to progress into something serious. 3 months on and we have been very good friends since. I know her brother well, and have met her on a lot of nights out, texting her quite a bit etc. She now seems to be happier and back on the form when she started chatting me up. My question is, seeing as it was her who decided that friends would be the best bet, is it up to her to restart something, or should I do something about it. If it's me, should I just make a move or talk to her and explain things first. Or was that whole bad time thing probably just an excuse to make the break-up easier, and it's best to just forget about her and move on.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement