Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap courier to Austria

Options
  • 08-07-2008 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

I need to get a small package from Tralee to Mureck, Austria. It's food stuff for my son who has numerous allergies. We'll be there for a couple of weeks and as you probably know weight limits on Ryan Air aren't great. So it will probably be cheaper to ship. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭craichoe

I need to get a small package from Tralee to Mureck, Austria. It's food stuff for my son who has numerous allergies. We'll be there for a couple of weeks and as you probably know weight limits on Ryan Air aren't great. So it will probably be cheaper to ship. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

10kg for Handluggage and 15kg for check in

Far cheaper than shipping it.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭wheelbarrow12

Hi thanks. We'll be right up against those limits. Once you go over they charge you something like 20 euro per kg. A few of the items will be heavy.

Advertisement