Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huawei 620, 630 or 660 Data Card

Options
  • 08-07-2008 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

I'm looking to get my hand on one of the above data cards and am finding it quite difficult. I got the 620 card from Vodafone on a 14 day trial and know from my trial that I can get 3g broadand using an O2 Sim, but not a Vodafone sim. I was hoping to return the Sim to Vodafone and keep the card, but they wouldn't let me do this. So, hence my need for one of these. I've searched the web, but not much joy, i see some of the new Option vf data cards on eBay, but I need a Huawei. I know 3 sell them also, but it's on contract again.

Any help or advice on this much appreciated?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Any 3.6 Card , Express or PCMCIA (depending on your slot type) will do. Try Sierra Wireless brand too.

Why don't you want USB?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Noviceman

because i have an external antenna for a Huawei card, i've tested this and it's the only way I can get broadband in the house - the card itself is also for a linksys wireless router

Advertisement