Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up zend php debugger in Eclipse PDT

Options
  • 08-07-2008 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭

Ok, so I've installed Eclipse PDT for php programming. Also installed xamp to give my php/mysql and apache ready to go... in a windows environment.

I'm now trying to get the php debugger (zend comes as part of xamp) to work but I keep getting an error 'the debug session could not be started, please make sure that the debugger is properly configured as a php.ini directive'.

I've tried various options but to no avail.

Has anyone here installed this as I've done in terms of xamp/eclipse and if so did you get the php debugger to work ?

tia!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Well firstly, and I know it's an obvious one, but is it properly configured as a php.ini directive? What changes did you make to php.ini?

Advertisement