Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Smiles Dental Spa - Galway

• 08-07-2008 3:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭

Have an appointment there tomorrow to get assessed for Invisalign Braces... :D

Just wondering if anyone here has any experience of this particular dental practice? Good or bad things to day about them? Are they dear or good value for money in general? Any info appreciated. :)

(I couldn't find a dental forum so posted here):o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Bendihorse

Went up yesterday for my assessment, nice people, nice place but a little bit 'open' - its set up almost like 'office cubes' and people in the waiting area can see you while your in the dentists chair... Not sure im so keen on that!

Anyway, got quoted 6k to get my teeth straightened and they are not bad, no extractions just minor over crowding... Think i might get it priced in the north and see how i get on. Does anyone know of or recommend any dentists up there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭softmee

This place is dodgy and i am not going back there. Looks like it didnt change from what is was like 3 years ago (office boxes). All dentists equipment looks like not good quality and i was worried if its clean enough. Didnt get answers to my questions. Oh and i couldnt here what he was saying becouse of some ****e advertisments going on the screen in front of my face!
    DONT go there. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Bumbleebee

Got my teeth cleaned there last week and noticed a few days later my metal retainer behind my teeth became loose, which has been perfect before the cleaning. I went in and explained the situation and the dentist said they went around the metal bar so it ''wasn't their fault basically'' i still got charged €30 for it which is ridiculous when all they did was put more glue on it, you think they would throw glue on it for nothing seen as it was there mistake.
    Both retainers had been glued in place about 2/3 years ago and hadn't budged until then..

Advertisement