Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

contact details for gateway apartments

• 08-07-2008 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

anyone have contact details for the above?
    thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 226 ✭✭alexjk

if you are thinking of living there, don't. it's not even a cheap alternative anymore cos they're hiking up the price. but they are located in 22 ely place and their number is 01 703 8900.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭jhn_noln

why dont u recommend it alex???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 226 ✭✭alexjk

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055287009 this is a thread with a bunch of horror stories (my own included). apart from the safety factor, the management are notoriously unhelpful and condescending.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

its true if you're considering going there have a good read of the above thread first. I was there last year and it was cheaper but if what i hear is true the price is now the same as the alternatives then you're better off else where.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Anarking

Avoid Gateway like the plague.

Which isnt really a metaphor, you would probably catch the plague living in there...

• Advertisement
Advertisement