Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Req: Sample contract for room rental

• 08-07-2008 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Does anyone know where I could get one of these contracts? I know normally you don't need one when the owner is living in the same house, but the local council say they need to see a copy of a rental agreement before they will issue me with a parking permit.

Any help would be greatly appreciated?

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

You possibly mean the DSBA Letting Agreement (most commonly used) but that's not actually free. There are other ones available though, just having done a Google search (which is your friend).

You obviously use any of them at your own risk of course.

Advertisement