Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Races Accommodation

Options
  • 08-07-2008 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure if anyone is going to the races but in case you are me and the flatmate will be away and have decided to let our place out for the week. Sun 27th to Sun 3rd.

www.daft.ie/3585

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,366 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Live dangerously much? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

On the edge mate

Btw, got OK from carrick or did I post in the wrong section?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,366 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Oh, no problem, this is one of the few corners of boards.ie where ads are allowed.

I just wouldn't be trusting my place to a few random people that might trash the place over a weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Probably will catch a better* audience over at the Horse Racing forum.

*better in terms of chance of renting it, not better in terms of it getting trashed less!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

Well with the price we're asking and a deposit I'm fairly confident it'll be ok. Besides, we won't be far away ;)
    I'll ask the Racing mods.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

I hope yis are declaring that income to Revenue.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I hear there's a spare tent available at the races this year if anyone's interested in camping :pac:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Behave guys. Its a genuine ad. Unless you are interested in the property or have a pertinent question to ask, do not post on it. If you do- you will be punished. Simple as.

Advertisement