Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Annual holiday insurance +winter sports

• 08-07-2008 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭

Does anyone have this - heading on holidays to europe soon, but also have a ski trip booked for Dec., and will probably head away again within the year, so reckon annual insurance is the way to go.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I just today updated my travel insurance ready for my next skiing trip in August. Annual insurance is almost certainly the way to go if you leave the country more than once a year and it's generally not a whole lot more to get winter sports cover added on top of an annual policy. It was less than €50 for the annual policy I just took out with worldwide and wintersports cover, as well as off-piste which a lot of policies will not cover you for.

There are a few insurers listed in the F.A.Q. at the top of the forum, but there are plenty of other ones out there as well. Do make sure you read the exclusions in the policy though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭sasser

Many thanks!

Advertisement