Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buses on Putland Road, Bray

Options
  • 08-07-2008 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

I've recently moved near Pultand road and noticed a small bus stop on the road going from the sea front up to the Vevay. Does anyone know what buses actually go up Putland Rd? It doesn't seem to be posted at the bus stop itself and I can't figure it out from the Dublin Bus website.

I've seen a 45 bus on that road, but if anyone else knows whether any other routes stop there, I'd be grateful to hear. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

Very rarely a 45 stops there, not sure when though. Also the nitelink i think too. not all too sure about 84's

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

45 is the only one, i'm not fully up on the 45 route but it will stop on the putland road if the bus goes down the seafront.

i just so happened to get off on the putland road there last saturday.

it then goes on to oldcourt where it terminates.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Cremo wrote: »
    45 is the only one, i'm not fully up on the 45 route but it will stop on the putland road if the bus goes down the seafront.

i just so happened to get off on the putland road there last saturday.

it then goes on to oldcourt where it terminates.

The 45's that Terminate at the Sealife center then go along the Seafront up the Putland Hill down the Main st and then Back into Town(Dublin) only a few a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,928 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

you're better off walking up to the Vevay - you'll get the 45, 84 and 184 from there.

Advertisement