Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Look at me, Rex Banner! I have a new hat!'

Options
  • 08-07-2008 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭

Yep... I got myself a brand new hat yesterday in an old hat shop in London.

Photo_23.jpg

The elusive beer baron continues to thumb his nose at the authorities. Swaggering about in a garish new hat, he seemed to say, 'Look at me, Rex Banner! I have a new hat!'

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Listen, rummy, I'm gonna say it plain and simple: where'd you pinch the hat?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

"Are you the beer baron?"
    "Yes but only by night. By day, I am a mild mannered reporter for a major metropolitan newspaper"

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Say, that's a nice hat!

Looks like someone needs their own crummy office where dames with troubles keep showing up in the dead of night*

*I mean a Private Investigator office, not an STI clinic

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I even found an awesome hat stand in a skip recently.. so I nabbed it and it's currently by my office door with my hat and trench coat resting on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,560 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Sweet dude!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

I even found an awesome hat stand in a skip recently.. so I nabbed it and it's currently by my office door with my hat and trench coat resting on it.

Awesome, I have an old hat stand in the hall in my house.... such a cool thing to have!

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭beerbaron

You found my Hat !

Advertisement