Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted - Grinds for LC Irish (Higher) - Wicklow area

Options
  • 08-07-2008 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi. I'm looking to sit the LC Higher Irish paper in June '09 and am looking for a secondary teacher or someone suitable to give me grinds. Greystones area but I will travel if required. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

Heya,

I used to go to the Dargan Centre here in bray for my grinds. They have small classes, I don't know if that's what you're looking for or whether you want one on one. In any case they should be able to direct you.

http://www.dargansc.com/index.php?page=leaving.information

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 gimurphy

Thanks a million for that, I'll certainly check it out, haven't heard of it before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Gaeilgegirl

Hi there
    Ive just graduated from college with an honours degree in Irish and Geography and want to go on and do a H.Dip for teaching. In my spare time I give Irish grinds,both at Junior and Leaving Cert level. I work on a one to one basis as I find the work is more achievable this way.
    Very good rate. Are you interested?

Kind Regards,
    Kirstin

Advertisement