Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food to Eat When You're Sick?

• 08-07-2008 4:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,997 ✭✭✭✭

Hello people's,

I'm not feeling the may west today, some sort of bug I think. I've been eating toast and flora with the edges cut off as well as drinking flat 7up. I've asked the girlfriend to bring back some plain vanilla ice-cream with her when she's coming back from work.

Is there anything else I can eat while the auld tummy is a little dicky?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

I'm the same - vanilla ice cream, toast and 7up.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭mollydolly271

i always eat a tin of spagetti u know the ones in tomatoe sauce always stay down also flat coke is good for ur stomach (try it i didnt belive it first either) hope u feel better soon

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Chicken soup.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Toast can make your stomach quite acid - bread would be better. Also, try to avoid anything milky if your bowel is affected because it would prolong the symptoms.
    I'm a believer in having a little of whatever you fancy once you start to feel better.
    Hope you're better soon :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,997 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Aww thanks for the good wishes and advice guys. Feeling a little better now, hopefully I'll feel better after a good nights sleep.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Boiled rice.

Advertisement