Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doubleposting issue poping its ugly head up again

Options
  • 08-07-2008 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭

On the forums I moderate any posts just come up quickly as two posts, but when replying on any other forum I get the error to wait 30 seconds before posting again.

When using quick reply I get the usual dupe posting error.

Only started happening around 11am

Not sure if you are aware at all, but I thought I'd put it here none the less :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

I think it's a FF3 thing.

Doesnt seem to happen when I use IE6 [it's work lappy ok]

Been happening to me for the last week or so.

lulz, the irony of it happening on this post -.-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Been happening on every Quick Post this morning. FF3.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Thought this might have been unique to an admin template, seems not if you guys are getting it. Thanks for the heads up, looking into it.

Edit: tsk tsk, *smacks Cloud*. This is what happens when I let someone else fiddle with boards ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

CuLT wrote: »
    Thought this might have been unique to an admin template, seems not if you guys are getting it. Thanks for the heads up, looking into it.

Edit: tsk tsk, *smacks Cloud*. This is what happens when I let someone else fiddle with boards ;)
    688p34l0hyuve0f3ocp5.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Seems to be sorted now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Still there in FF301.

Quick reply on mod a few seconds ago and I got the "duplicate of a post" message :/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement