Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Ronnie Wood

• 08-07-2008 11:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭

Me Mrs bumped into him on her way home tonight. He was going into a swanky hotel and he walked right past her.

So Gutted, we usually go home together and had I not been working later than usual I would have got to meet Ronnie.

Fcuk

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Haha, lucky missus. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭allybhoy

Ive met him twice in Time Nightclub in Naas on a Thurs and Sun. He has a house in Sallins I think and drinks in Time regularly enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭brown-dog

Yeah I have met him in time before - he lives not far from it and does be around the area a good bit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Saw him 5 minutes ago going into the Shelbourne Hotel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Saw him in Buddy Guy's Blues bar in Chicago @1989.

I was dying sick from three days of drink, and went up to the bar to try and cure myself. I was getting a few bottles when suddenly I caught an elbow to the back of the head and came up ready to take a swing at anything standing behind me.

Bodyguards were rushing Ron and Bill Wyman (The Rolling Stones were in Chicago)to the back room to see Buddy, and in the process taking out anyone in their way.

I had to laugh because if I did come up swinging I would have swung right over the top of his head.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

He is front page news on Celebrity forum and the Sindo. Sounds like he is on his last legs drink wise.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

According to the Scum newspaper, he's run off with a teenage Russian waitress? Must have learned a thing or to from Wyman....

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Thank God the spirit of rock and roll is still alive and moving up and down rapidly on a russian bombshell.

Advertisement