Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Pre-tests

Options
  • 09-07-2008 12:56am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭

Well.....?

I did a pre-test today and passed it with 5 grade 2's. My instructor said he picked up on EVERYTHING with pre-tests so the driver doesn't come into the real test complacent.

What are peoples opinion on the strictness of markings when it comes to pre-test versus the real deal??

Are Pre-Test Easier Or Harder? 2 votes

Yay
    0% 0 votes
    Nay
    100% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭ambman

hey

Bit like your jnr cert or leaving cert. The mocks are always going to be harder.
    I did two pre tests and did ok and then when i did the the test i think i got one grade two.

Just be yourself on the day of the test and remember what your instructor said and you will be fine

Good luck

Advertisement