Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

warsow

Options
  • 09-07-2008 4:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

Just got this game seen it on the mlg forums. just wondering does anyone play it around? probably not i suppose, i'm so bad first fps ive ever played on a pc, says alot there really even though it is quite fun :D
    can be downloaded free here http://www.warsow.net/?page=download

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Played it about 6 months ago but it's too l33t for me. I've moved on from that type of gaming. I would have loved it when I was about 13 but not anymore.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

a lot of good players play it a bit, its really good for building your reactions up as its such a fast game.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

It's like a pretty version of QW which makes it win for me. Haven't played it in ages having previously indulged in a nice session of it at a Galway LAN once. Must get the latest and give it another look.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

Quality game.
    Like UT and QW melted into one.
    Biohazard had a server running for a while, dunno if it's still up.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭neilk32

ya the ping has been pretty high on the servers i was on lowest i got was like 48 or something. But still its funnest ive had in a long while.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

The only similarities betwwen warsow quake and ut is that its an fps game. I used to play his and was involved with the community when it was originally launched. Heck im even in the original showcase video.

This is one of the most fast paced games ive ever played. And for a fps there is a huge strategy element. Also map control is more important in this game then any other. Hold the ammo and powerups/armour and a payer much better then you will have a very hard time killing you.

Excellent game, would love to get back into it, but im shot for fps games, reactions are way to slow from playing mmorpgs.

Advertisement