Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online reading for ozzyoh

• 09-07-2008 8:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

I would be grateful if I could have an online reading done for me please? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Solarball10

Any chance of this happening......:( I see some people only asked for readings a couple of days ago and got them, whereas I've asked nearly 3 weeks ago!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭psychic-hack

No problem Ozzyoh ....just waiting on you to give me some numbers!
    (see guidelines):)

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Solarball10

No problem Ozzyoh ....just waiting on you to give me some numbers!
    (see guidelines):)

Oh I'm sorry about that! :o

here are my numbers:

19, 7, 4, 10, 12, 21, 28 and 30 :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭psychic-hack

Hi Ozzyoh,
    Hope this was worth the wait! :)

Character:
    You have a strong sense of adventure. You don't hold a grudge and are very forgiving of others.
    A person of great force, you may be nevertheless bound by external circumstances.
    You are very clever and have a strong spiritual side to your personality.
    Under pressure you keep it together and can be a source of guidance to others.

There is good fortune in the area of money and career in this reading.
    This comes after a time when your courage is tested and your willingness to really "go for it" is challenged.
    It could possibly be a tough job interview or your work being under scrutiny for promotion.
    You can swing it in your favour with sheer determination and according to these cards, you are successful in doing so. What you achieve your heartily deserve so when it happens, you know that any envious individuals have no reason to raise their eyebrows.

Relationships - some sense of disappointment in the past but adjusting your expectations restores harmony.
    Your partner is both good looking and a good person.
    You've been working on getting the balance right in your life and wondering whether something has to be sacrificed to achieve this.

You are seeking higher knowledge and in a way are only really getting to know who you are now.
    A small but sincere gift becomes something precious..
    If you are involved in any healing therapies this is a good time for you.

Advertisement