Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Irish - bad to worse !

Options
  • 09-07-2008 8:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭

When Danske Bank took over National Irish, I thought things MIGHT improve - WRONG !

Before, I could phone my branch, now I'm 'filtered' by a call centre in ??? and left on hold.

Before,I got CLEAR Visa statments, now they highlight the 'Minimum Payment' but I have to find and highlight what I actually owe.

Before,my ATM slip showed my actual cash in the bank, now it shows 'available balance' ie overdraft of +2.5k

When I lodge money they give me half an A4 sheet reciept - (BoI give me an ATM size reciept)

Yesterday, when I went to my branch, the 2 'regular' staff had been replaced by 1 inexperienced new girl coping with 5 irate customers while 3 'managers' sat in the background drinking coffee !

NIB - What a mess !!!

Advertisement